Answer: It is a photo album that has a password. And only those people who know the password may enter it. If you want to create an album. But you do not want everyone to view the photos, make this album a private one and share the password with the people you want. To create such albums go to the Control Panel -> Photo Albums -> Categories management. Find the necessary album and click the "edit" icon. Enter Password to log into the category and click "Save".
2. What image formats are supported?
Answer: .JPG, .GIF, .PNG
3. What is max allowed size of a ZIP archive with photos?
Answer: Max allowed size of a ZIP archive with photos is 40 Mb.
4. I would like to work with photos as ordinary files: upload photos to albums via FTP.
Answer: That’s not possible. When a photo is uploaded two more photos are created, databases are updated etc. FTP client is unable to do this.
5. Where are photos and pictures saved? I can’t see them either in File Manager or FTP.
Answer: To the database. Users don’t have access to it.
6. Is it possible for a user to edit his/her comments and add/remove his/her photos?
Answer: You may allow it in User groups’ permissions section by checking the box “Edit/Remove own photos” and “Edit/Remove own comments”.
7. Where can I find the watermark option?
Answer: Control Panel » Common settings: Overlay uploaded images with a text (watermark).